[Fredslist] Join Jas Mayall, Esq., Gotham LI & LI Legal Live and In Person at the Law Offices of Certilman Balin

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Apr 17 10:54:06 EDT 2023

Please join us for some great networking live and in person at the joint meeting of Gotham LI and Gotham LI Legal this Thursday April 20, 2023, from 8:00AM-10:00AM.  The meeting will be hosted by Jaspreet S. Mayall Esq., a partner at Certilman Balin, one of LI's leading law firms.    A Member of the Firm's Executive Committee, Jas is a Partner in the Telecommunications and Bankruptcy Groups and is Co-Chair of the Firm's Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Rights Group.  He counsels cellular phone companies, master wholesalers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers and has a national client base who rely upon his counsel to negotiate agreements with wireless carriers, as well as mergers and acquisitions, joint venture agreements, OEM agreements, retail leases, and other agreements in the telecommunications field.  He has extensive experience litigating a wide variety of telecommunications cases in state and federal courts, as well as other commercial matters.
The meeting will be held at:

Certilman Balin
90 Merrick Avenue
East Meadow, NY 11554
This meeting will feature a discussion of the local real estate market and an overview of the 72 SOLD Program with our own licensed real estate broker Helen Keit of The Keit Team at Keller Williams Realty Landmark. We ask that attendees comply with Covid protocols as follows:   Gotham will be following the requirements of any venue, host or governmental regulation where our events take place.  Of course, we ask you to respect the requirements of any venue you choose to attend.   Out of respect to your fellow Gothamites and guests, please do not attend an in-person meeting or event if you are not feeling well, you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have any reason to believe you have been exposed to (in close contact with) someone with positive COVID-19.

These are two great groups of professionals in what is sure to be a fantastic meeting.  Please bring a guest who would benefit from the discussion and Gotham's fantastic networking experience.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.  I look forward to seeing you on April 20th!

Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299