[Fredslist] Gotham Queens and Power Breakfast will be having a Joint meeting on Wednesday the 19th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri Apr 14 15:01:24 EDT 2023

Good Day Gotham,

Just a friendly reminder that two Great Gotham Groups will be having a joint meeting this Wednesday the 19th at 8:00AM. This is a rare Wednesday meeting for Gotham Queens but it will be worth the change of day to be joining with the Power Breakfast Group run by Corey, Shelley, and Vincent.

Being this is a Joint Meeting, we are waiving any non-compete rules. That means ALL are welcome without any conflicts!

We will be meeting virtually via Zoom at 8:00AM on Wednesday the 19th.
Feel free to email Corey, Vincent, Shelley or myself for the link.

I know this will be a Powerful Meeting with plenty of Queens Connections.

We look forward to having you all join us!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive