[Fredslist] Looking for Sports Related Connections for my son

Lisa Kaplan lisakap26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:07:28 EDT 2023

Hi Gotham,

My son, Matt Hirshon, is looking to transition from tech sales to the
sports industry. He has  worked in technology sales for the last 5 years
but is looking to transition into the sports industry. Matt has previous
experience in the sports industry prior to working in tech sales. He was a
Ticket Sales Associate at the Prudential Center and the New Jersey Devils.

These would be ideal roles for him:

--Working in corporate partnerships for a team, league (professional or
NCAA) or agency focusing on sponsorships/advertising for accounts and
helping to grow the relationship/identify challenges.

--Working in Public relations/Communications for a team, league
(professional or NCAA) or agency helping to grow the business's brand or
visibility or being a liaison for strategic partnerships.

I am enclosing Matt's resume. Please reach out to him directly if you have
any suggestions or questions. I appreciate any help you can give!

*It's Matt Hirshon, 516-410-7202, *matthewhirshon at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Lisa Kaplan
President