[Fredslist] Gotham Business Seminar Panelist Volunteers

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Sep 23 10:38:06 EDT 2022

Would you like to be a 2023 Gotham Business Seminar Panelist?

As a follow up to my previous posts regarding the 2023 Gotham Business Seminars...

We are now taking names for volunteers!

Here’s the catch…. since we are going to be approaching seminars differently in 2023,  in addition to you raising your hand, we are asking that you to suggest a broad topic and other panelists to join you where synergy might exist.

You can reply to me directly or to memberservices at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:memberservices at gothamnetworking.com> and I will forward the information.

We expect fewer programs for 2023 (likely 4-5).
Please respond early and no later than October 31.

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking