[Fredslist] Westchester SuperLawyers

JEFFREY LEWIS jsl259 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:26:21 EDT 2022

Hello Gotham,

On Wednesday, Westchester had a great meeting highlighted by two (2) breakout rooms, much banter and, of course, terrific networking.  After the meeting,  I learned that three (3) of our esteemed lawyers were named SuperLawyers for 2022.  What a terrific accomplishment.  Congratulations to:

Richard Vecchio    Personal Injury Law
Mike Steger            Intellectual Property
Nicole Varisco       Civil Litigation

Our next meeting is Wednesday October 19 at 8am.  Come ride the circuit and meet our fabulous Westchester group.  Good networking to all.

Jeff Lewis
All Star Reporters, Inc.
Court Reporters Handling Depositions and Arbitrations
15 Verbena Avenue
Floral Park, NY 11001
Tel:  (800) 329-9222

Sent from my iPhone