[Fredslist] Who do you know?

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Tue Sep 20 18:53:25 EDT 2022

I totally endorse Jayne’s claim and her training. I attended one of her programs a few months ago and I learned a lot, even though I am an experienced speaker.

Jayne delivered valuable content and kept the group engaged and actively participating. All business leaders can benefit from her program!

To your success!

Paula

<image001.png>

Paula Oleska, President and CEO