[Fredslist] 2022 Golf outing

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Sep 9 14:41:25 EDT 2022

No worries, I won a bottle cap :)

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2022,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com