[Fredslist] 2023 Bus Seminar ANNOUNCEMENT!

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Sep 7 18:27:59 EDT 2022

I am happy to announce that in 2023…

Gotham’s Business Seminar Series

Will be getting a make-over!

In an effort to have our programs offer interesting and fresh content, we’re redesigning the format.

We will be coordinating panel discussions on various topics. The panels will be moderated and rather than an individual speaker, several members will have an opportunity to talk around the topic.

Based on the new format, we’d love your thoughts!

 Are there any ideas or themes on a possible mix of industries that would work in conjunction with each other? We’d like to cover different aspects of the same topic.

  We feel this is a great way to showcase the expertise of more of our members.

*We are currently not seeking volunteers for panelists at this time*

 We’re looking for suggestions on how to provide you with the content that would be most valuable to you!

Please reply to me directly:

Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>
Thank you to those of you who have already provided your valuable feedback and suggestions!

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking
rosalia at gothamnetworking.com