[Fredslist] London and Paris Recommendations needed

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Oct 28 16:38:39 EDT 2022

Hello you travelers!
I am heading for London, England (not the "London" in Ontario, Canada) and
Paris (not the "Paris" in Texas).

Haven't been in years and years.
Need your advice for food *stops*, off-the-radar *shops*, and other stuff
that was not a *flop *on your most recent visits.

Yeah, ok, "flops" as well. It is also good to know what to avoid!

TYIA (that's "Thank you in advance" for anyone who doesn't know)

And PS, I will not be answering my phone or reading email after election
day. Maybe after the shocks have subsided. I am not strong enough to hear
about it anymore. I just want to eat and walk and look at things.

*Tessa Marquis*

*203-887-1950 - text is best!tmarquis at newstandardinstititue.com
<tmarquis at newstandardinstititue.com>tessa.marquis at gmail.com
<tessa.marquis at gmail.com> Faster than Office email.*