[Fredslist] Gotham Halloween Walk and dinner

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri Oct 28 11:04:14 EDT 2022

For those that were brave enough to walk the haunted grounds of Washington Square Park, we got to experience a lovely and informative perspective by the renowned tour guide, Joyce Gold. Learning of the many historical facts that took place at this once cemetery and burial ground brought out stories that as a native New Yorker, I would have never known. There are many buildings of significance around the park and information poured out of Joyce without hesitation. The tour ended at the oldest Jewish burial site that resides in front of a building on 6th Ave and 11st. Many of us then enjoyed a great dinner at Gene's Italian Restaurant. Good times with Gotham Friends.
Thanks Bruce for making the walk a reality.

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions
500 Commack Rd