[Fredslist] Season of Giving Status

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Oct 26 09:17:03 EDT 2022

Last year the Gotham Foundation dispersed 7 grants in the amount of $3000 each.

I have been asked how this year’s initiative stands against last year and the answer is that we are a bit more than half way to last years $21K and for that we are very appreciative!

How much we will disperse at this year’s 12/6 Holiday Party remains to be seen.

Please go to www.Gothamfoundation.org to help us get to our goal!

This is one of the very best things we do.

Thanks again,

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2022,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com