[Fredslist] Make a Difference Monday-Season of Giving - Freds's Team-Memorial Sloan Kettering recipient in 2010

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 13:13:23 EDT 2022

Happy Make a Difference Monday.
As many of you know, I have been a runner with Fred's Team, which is part of Memorial Sloan  Kettering Cancer Center since 2002.  I have raised over 150k and was a recipient in 2010 with the Gotham Foundation.
I would like to invite members to please consider a tax deductible credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org (while visiting that link you can view all Gotham Foundation Grants since the inception) and designate your favorite 501 c charity which may be picked by Gotham accountant Michael Garibaldi for a Gotham Grant at our Holiday Party.  Last year there were 7 such grants of $3000 each.

I would also like to invite you to my link with Fred's Team(Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center) to make a donation:
  https://secure2.convio.net/mskcc/site/TR/RunsWalks/FredsTeam?px=1758467&pg=personal&fr_id=3736&_gl=1*i0gd24*_ga*NDg0NDY1NzIxLjE2NDY2NzgxODE.*_ga_GLMVM4DKGW*MTY2Mzc5MzMwNi4yMi4xLjE2NjM3OTMzNjUuMC4wLjA.&_ga=2.263719823.262280004.1663793307-484465721.1646678181  GIVING MEANING TO MY MILESThis is my 20th year running with Fred's Team and raising money for innovative cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK).  On 11/06/22 I will be celebrating my 30th overall marathon (26.2 miles) which will also be my 15th NYC Marathon.I am running in memory of my father, Stephen Kamberg, who passed away in 2014 from pancreatic cancer.  In addtion, I am running in memory of close friends and other family who have passed away from cancer.  I also run to honor cancer survivors.My goal is to raise as much as I can to support the groundbreaking work of MSK doctors and scientists, and your donation will give me a boost as I train for my race. 100% OF YOUR DONATION SUPPORTS RESEARCH
Every dollar you donate goes directly to lifesaving research at MSK. When you make a gift to Fred's Team, you give clinicians and researchers the resources they need to make discoveries that bring real hope to people with cancer and their families. As a global leader in cancer care, MSK treats people with over 400 subtypes of cancer each year. The breakthroughs made in MSK labs set new standards for cancer treatment around the world.DONATE TODAY!
Your support is key to helping experts at MSK unlock insights about cancer that can develop new and better treatments for people who need them. Together, we can make a big difference.Thank you!Jeffrey Kamberg#w4y #win4youth #weightlossjourney #weightwatchers #healthylifestyle #WW #balanceiskey #balanceddiet #balancedlife #healthiswealth #healthyfood #activelifestyle #restfulsleep #wwfam #GoFredsTeam #fredsteamrunnersince2002 #cancersucks #MSKCC #runners #imagineaworldwithoutcancer #fredsteam #jnkruns20yearswithfredsteam #jnkruns20yearswithMSK #marathon30forjnkruns #30thmarathonfor26point2miles #15thNYCMarathonforJNKRUNS #TCSNYCMARATHON
Jeffrey Kamberg