[Fredslist] Westchester Group Spotlight Presentation -- Ed Cronin of Cronin Capital Real Estate

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Oct 12 15:25:00 EDT 2022

Next Wednesday - October 19th - the Westchester Group Member Spotlight will
turn its glare on Ed Cronin of Cronin Capital Real Estate who will discuss:

"Maximizing the Value of Your Real Estate Assets"

Many people come into property in less than traditional ways.  Not everyone
wants to be a landlord or there's often a "right time" to harvest a gain on
your investment.

But how do we maximize that gain?

We often see other investors or developers come in and capitalize on hidden
potential that many of us don't see.

How can we make the most of our own property instead of leaving value on the
table when selling it to someone else?

Ed Cronin invites a colorful discussion on this new area of business for
CCRE, "Non-discretionary asset management", and what it means to hire a
non-discretionary asset manager.

We are looking for dynamic Gotham members and guests (including sad Mets
fans) to join us, but we are a noncompete group so please check in with the
Reliable NOTY Ray Walcott to clear your spot.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017