[Fredslist] Gotham's Weekly Happy Hour

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Oct 12 09:14:08 EDT 2022

Join us for Happy Hour
Every Friday @ 5 PM
Hosted by Norman Spizz
(Via Zoom)

Come spend some time with:
Corey Bearak
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Author, The Public Ought To Know

Corey is our resident public affairs and public policy expert. If you’ve been with Gotham for any length of time, chances are, you’ve heard of him. He recently celebrated his 11 year anniversary with Gotham. He’s also in the weekly rotation on the Fredslist blog.

Corey has an impressive resume that I urge you to check out!
He also plays an integral role at Gotham by managing several groups, moderating Fredslist and helping to coordinate things such as Gotham’s annual picnic and softball game as well as Gotham’s annual Mets Vs. Yankees game.

On Friday nights though, he’s just a Mets fan, joining us, weather permitting, from his outdoor office.

 Happy Hour Link <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89815705753?pwd=dmFFMGJDQmxWdGFxVVBBMjAyeUxYUT09>

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking