[Fredslist] The Gotham Way- it's better to give...

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Fri Nov 25 07:52:04 EST 2022

As a 10-year Gotham member, it's been a great positive experience for me
personally and a game-changer for my business.

I'm thankful to Fred, Nancy, and Corey for all you do for us week after
week!

*The Gotham Way*- "*It's better to give than to receive."*

What better way to give...*www.Gothamfoundation.org
<http://www.Gothamfoundation.org> *

Your Foundation does excellent work for charity...thank you!

*HERO (es)
<https://www.reverbnation.com/turtlesntanlines/song/33510302-heroes?fb_og_action=reverbnation_fb:unknown&fb_og_object=reverbnation_fb:song&player_client_id=j29dsi7kl&utm_campaign=a_public_songs&utm_content=reverbnation_fb:song&utm_medium=facebook_og&utm_source=reverbnation_fb:unknown>*
a song written and played by my son Jeff and I

*Sensitive Kind <https://studio.youtube.com/video/Q0xQHKovD5g/edit>*... a
song from our Barn Party event

*Zimmerman's Encore <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHrLixUonc>*

*Time is Tight