[Fredslist] Thanksgiving...the Gotham Way!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 21 12:30:45 EST 2022

Thank you Hans for your generous donation and for taking up the cause which is one of the best things we do.

Please visit www.Gothamfoundation.org to move us closer with a tax deductible donation!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2022,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com