[Fredslist] And the winners are ...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:39:03 EST 2022

When we focus on good things that are happening in the world, we find them. And there are plenty of good things going on! Next week you have an opportunity to hear about some of them when the winners of the Gotham Green Award® are announced.

The Gotham Green® group is a a group within Gotham that is focused on the green business sector. As part of the group activities, they seek out nominees to compete for the Gotham Green Award®.

This award is for businesses and individuals that operate in ways that solve, rather than cause, both environmental and social problems. The winners are those that adopt principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, their employees, communities, and the environment.

The winners  for 2022 have been selected and will be announced on Tuesday, November 22nd at 4pm on Zoom.

Join us to meet and honor the recipients and their guests.  It’s also another opportunity to mix, mingle and network Gotham Style.

For the link, you can RSVP to me or the Co-Chairs, Corey Bearak bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com>
Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com <mailto:jzinder at joshuazinder.com>
or Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com <mailto:fklein at kleinzelman.com>

Looking forward to seeing you there!