[Fredslist] ENCORES MEETS on NOV. 28

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:54:44 EST 2022

Hello Gotham,

Encores will hold our last meeting of the year on Monday, November 28 at
Noon.
You are invited to find out more about Encores.  A group that looks toward
the future
where work is not the only main focus.  We build perspectives,
relationships, and knowledge at
every meeting.  We talk about health, spirituality, exploration, wellness,
culture, travel, food, philanthropy,
volunteerism, financial well being, etc.

We are excited to have a special spotlight by a former Gotham Member.
Ellin Yassky's experiences
will highlight the importance of being willing to embrace the new with open
arms.
Ellin's theme: "Man Plans and God Laughs" promises to be a fascinating
insight into Ellin's journey.
And, it promises to resonate with many of us as we make decisions on
"staying here or going there" as life
develops.

Ellin's background is in artbook publishing.  She began her career in a
boutique New York City publishing house.
Over the course of her career, she has created and edited over eighty
publications.  She holds a Ph.D. from NYU in
Museum Studies. She moved to Israel in 2012 and works in Tel Aviv.  Her
latest book is "50 of Tel Aviv's
Most Intriguing Streets:The Lives Behind the Names."

Come visit us on Nov. 28 and meet the Encores group.  Many members belong
to another Gotham Group and join
Encores, too, as a bridge to the future.  And, feel free to ask anyone out
of the Gotham world to visit Encores.
Contact me and I will send the Zoom Link for 11/28.

All best and a Happy Thanksgiving,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*