[Fredslist] Fwd: Gotham's Holiday Party🎉 - Official Invite - VIRTUAL Event

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Nov 14 12:07:01 EST 2022

It’s that MAGICAL time of year again! Please Register for:

 Gotham’s Annual Holiday Party
Sponsored by:

Gold Sponsor - BrainLink International, Raj Goel
Silver Sponsor - John Gallin & Son, Tom Gallin
Cocktail Sponsor - CTG Marketing, Mitch Tobol

December 6th, 2022
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM on Zoom

Please join us for this FREE event
 Register at http://evite.me/VhWPSBmC7C