[Fredslist] Brooklyn Restaurant with parking

torourke at bodnerorourke.com torourke at bodnerorourke.com
Mon Nov 14 10:54:19 EST 2022

Meeting a friend from out of town next week who will be heading to Jersey
after he has a Brooklyn meeting on Monday morning.

We want to meet for a nice lunch and looking for restaurant recommendation
in Brooklyn that is convenient to the BQE or the Belt, preferably with
parking or close to a garage.

Thanks

Tom O'Rourke

Bodner & O'Rourke, L.L.P.

Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights

425 Broadhollow Road, Suite 120

Melville, New York 11747

631-249-7500 Ext 103

We have become aware that clients of some firms have been tricked into
sending funds to the wrong bank account. If you receive an unexpected email
from us requesting your bank details or requesting that you send money to an
alternative account, please telephone your contact at Bodner & O'Rourke,
L.L.P. immediately, ensuring the number you are using to contact them is
correct, to clarify. We must inform you that Bodner & O'Rourke, L.L.P cannot
take responsibility if you transfer money to the wrong bank account.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your
system.

Thank you for your cooperation.