[Fredslist] Joint meeting between Gotham Queens and Business Power Breakfast this Thursday the 17th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Mon Nov 14 10:38:16 EST 2022

Good Day Gotham,

This Thursday 11/17 at 8:00AM we are very pleased to invite everyone to our JOINT VIRTUAL MEETING between Gotham Queens and the Business Power Breakfast group. As this is a joint meeting, all non-compete rules have been waived. So if you have not checked us out, this would a great time to do so.
Please feel free to email myself or Corey for the Zoo link.

We are getting to the end of the year and making plans for the challenges and opportunities that are ahead. Sharing our experiences can only enhance how we prepare.

Looking forward to seeing you all this Thursday the 17th at 8:00AM.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive