[Fredslist] Thank You, Corey Bearak and Tony Suber!

Alisa Akst azakst at akstlaw.com
Wed Nov 9 15:35:55 EST 2022

Thank you to Corey Bearak and Tony Suber, two brilliant and seasoned political minds and strategists, for providing Gotham NY Legal with a fascinating "behind the scenes" discussion of local and national election results and what could have, or should have, happened in various races. While no one can be sure what this election will mean for the future, Corey and Tony expertly discussed the possibilities while still injecting hope into these interesting times.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Gotham NY Legal on December 14th (after the Georgia run-off!)!

Thanks again, Corey and Tony, for sharing your wisdom and insight!

Alisa Akst
Akst & Akst PLLC
800 Third Avenue
26th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 308-3999
Fax: (917) 261-5642
www.akstlaw.com<http://www.akstlaw.com/>
http://www.facebook.com/AkstAkst?ref=hl

We hope you are staying safe and healthy during these difficult times. During the corona virus emergency, in order to keep our staff safe, our team members will be working from home with limited access to the office. We will continue to respond to all emails but ask for patience and understanding.

AILA Member since 2013

If you are in a territory where European Law applies, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable. If you don't wish that we store your data on our server, please let us know immediately. You can also ask us to remove your data at a later time.  In case we are responding to an email that you sent to us, we assume that we have your consent that we can store your contact information and any other information that may be relevant for a project that we may be doing for you, or in cooperation with you. On a case or project related matter we may not be able to delete the information due to laws at the local, county, state or federal level of the United States or any other government entity that may require us to keep the information.