[Fredslist] Gotham Treasure Ed Bienstock!

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Tue May 31 14:36:55 EDT 2022

A huge shout out to Private Jeweler Edward Bienstock!

If you need a gift of fine jewelry, precious stones, antique or newly designed, Edward is your man! He is an extraordinarily talented jeweler and artist, and the absolute best to work with. Victoria and I have known him many years, and he has helped us celebrate the special events in our lives (most recently, gorgeous diamond studs for Victoria's 55th birthday!). If you are shopping for fine jewelry of any sort, please check with Edward first! His prices are super-competitive and he goes above and beyond for our Gotham tribe. And remember, he can also hand-make your own design or copy anything you have seen!

Thanks,

Paul and Victoria

Paul Napolitano
President, Critter Cleanup