[Fredslist] We Like Short Shorts!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon May 23 10:10:43 EDT 2022

2 $1000 prizes.  See below:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com