[Fredslist] Gotham Queens went live with a Hybrid twist

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Thu May 19 09:56:16 EDT 2022

At 8:00 AM this morning, we had Gotham's first Hybrid meeting mixing a live breakfast meeting with a Zoom component. Thank you Jeff Greenwood from the Law Office of Ronald Schwartz (Estate planning, trusts, wills and hospice advice) who provided the conference room and laptop to allow those that could not make it in person be part of the happening. Thanks to Corey Bearak who also provided a 2nd camera via his cell phone which ensured all at the table were in view. He also provided bagels, cream cheese, coffee and fruit. Everyone got to go around the table and we ended with the Zoom participants (Shelley Simpson Juice Plus supplements, David Torres with Common Point Queens and myself). It was fun and engaging and it worked.

Please keep eyes open for future events at Gotham that may incorporate this "Hybrid" capability. Our next Zoom meeting will be on June 16th and we will then release the next Hybrid dates. You heard it first here at Gotham Queens.

Stay Safe,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive