[Fredslist] Speaking of Films...An Ask

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu May 12 07:59:14 EDT 2022

Since my dear friend Photographer and Filmmaker Elizabeth Lennard makes
feature length films she is not eligible for the Film Fest.

*What is the Ask, you ask?*

Lizzy is working on a Documentary about her family's emigration from Europe
to America.
She will be coming to New York from Paris at the end of the month to film
some crucial scenes.

Here is her description:

*Searching for a minimum 1000 square ft space to film a "family meeting"
Personnel will be 7 people with a film crew of 3 + producer for a
low-budget documentary film.*

*Date: Sunday June 5, Time: 1pm - 7pm*

So this means *an empty space with good natural light and no columns.*
Perhaps a Gothamite knows of a space like, for example:

   - an empty loft
   - a school with an all-purpose room
   - a photographer's studio
   - a dance rehearsal space
   - or perhaps that Ballroom in your Manhattan pied a terre?

There will be no food, no disturbance in the building, no partying, no
teenagers, no permitting or special licensing needed.
Just a space with some chairs.

See...*It is an easy ask, if you want to help out an under-funded and
extraordinarily talented artist.*
You might even get a credit in the film!

All responses can be sent to me and I will forward for you, We are
functioning in three time zones!
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

*Tessa Marquis of the semi-dormant Connecticut Gotham Group*

*New Standard Institute, Inc*84 Broad St / Milford, CT / 06460

*tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
<tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>203-887-1950 - Faster response if you
text me!*