[Fredslist] Chickens Eggs and Green Space

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:20:41 EDT 2022

Thank you to the Group Coordinator of Gotham Princeton, Lorette Pruden, who took center screen today at the Gotham Green®/ Princeton Joint Meeting. Lorette took us through the history of Gotham Green Award® winner Open Spaces and the Farmers’ Market. She talked about how she got involve and what ultimately culminated with her receiving the Gotham Green Award® on behalf of Montgomery Farmers Market of Montgomery Friends of Open Space.

Lorette also shared the powerful impact of combining bulletin boards, community involvement and Gotham Networking.

FYI, she is available for Gotham Groups who want to know more about this amazing effort that she has helped to build while writing a book, "Formerly Corporate: Mindset Shifts for Success in Your Own Business” and running her business, Team Nimbus NJ, a small business development firm that helps our clients grow their business and manage that growth.

And so if you want to know more about this photo - eggs which are not dyed and despite the palate, happen to be “green,” reach out to Lorette to learn more. In addition to that, she is a wonderful resource and a valuable member of our Gotham Community.

Thank you Corey Bearak, Chair of Gotham Green® for the Screen Shot and Josh Zinder, Chair of Gotham Princeton for hosting.

shelleygram™️

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!
     P.S. I appreciate you reading to the end - tell me how I can help you.