[Fredslist] Remember those days ....

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:54:49 EDT 2022

Do you remember when you were at that stage in your career where you didn’t have the experience required to be considered for a job you wanted? Those days when you couldn’t get the experience you needed without the job?

I met a wonderful young man who is looking to get started in IT or Cyber Security. He lives in the Bronx, went to Bronx Latin where he received an advanced Regents Diploma. Dennis was a student athlete and was in the National Honor Society. He played college level sports, is active in the community and has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Manhattan College where he studied Computer Information Systems.

It would be great if we as a community could get his resume to the person who will give him a start. Who do you know? How can we help this young man get started? Thanks in advance.

His resume is attached.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!

          P.S. I appreciate you reading to the end - tell me how I can help you.