[Fredslist] LI Dinner - April 5th meeting

Laurel Scarr-Konel Laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com
Wed Mar 30 18:37:21 EDT 2022

Hi all -

The LI Dinner Group is meeting in person on April 5th!  We will be having a welcome back Pizza and Pasta party at Mario's Ristorante & Pizzeria at 635 Old Country Road in Plainview from 5:30pm-7:30pm.

Since, as you know, 2022 began with only virtual meetings, dues did not include meals.  Accordingly, the cost for dinner is $40.00 not including beer or wine for which you would pay directly at the restaurant.

Please email me to let me know if you would like to attend.  We are going to aim for 10-12 people for this meeting and I do need to keep a head count.

Out of respect for your fellow Gothamites, please do not attend any in-person meeting or event if you are not feeling well, you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have any reason to believe you have been exposed to (in close contact with) someone with positive COVID-19.

Looking forward to April 5th.

Laurel

Please note our new address below.

[cid:21fa2282-b403-47f0-be9b-f30811e1271c]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law
415 Crossways Park Drive
Suite C
Woodbury, NY 11797
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com
www.LScarrKonelLaw.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.