[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham NY Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Fri Mar 25 14:44:35 EDT 2022

Please join us for some great Networking at our next meeting of Gotham NY Legal on Wednesday March 30, 2022 from 12:30PM-2:00PM.  We have had some fantastic discussions on law firm issues, and we are continuing the conversation.  This is a fantastic group of professionals who can provide a myriad of solutions to firm issues and concerns.   If you or a guest would benefit from the discussion and Gotham's fantastic networking experience, please let me know  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests. Once you are cleared, I will send the Zoom information.

Happy Networking!

Best,
Lisa
Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299