[Fredslist] Law Firm Controller position in Atlanta ($200K + $25K + RELO +more)

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 15:29:25 EDT 2022

Hello Gotham.

My Atlanta office is searching for a Controller that must have Law Firm Experience.
If you know anyone in your network that is qualified and would be open torelocating to Atlanta, please let me know and have candidates email my work email which is  jeffrey.kamberg at lhh.com  or jeffrey.kamberg at parkerlynch.com

REQUIREMENTS

   - Accounting Degree

   - Accounting Manager or Controller experience at a Law Firm

   - Chrome River experience
   - Must be vaccinated

PREFERRED

   - CPA

   - Global law firm experience

   - System implementation experience

COMPENSATION/BENEFITS

   - Base Salary:  $175,000 - $200,000

   - Annual Bonus:  $25,000

   - RELO / SIGN ON BONUS

   - 4 Weeks’ Vacation

   - 100% Covered Medical/Dental/Vision for EE and family (you don’t pay a penny)

   - Hybrid

   - 401K Match and Profit Share (7-8%)

|  Jeffrey Kamberg

|  Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Finance

|  LHH Recruitment Solutions

|  |

|  T 212.292.7248

|  E jeffrey.kamberg at lhh.com

|  1114 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor

|  New York, NY 10110

|  www.lhh.com

|  |

 This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other contractual or confidentiality protection. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.

 The Adecco Group North America, headquartered at 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building 200, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256, is committed to data privacy compliance. To learn more about how we collect and process personal information, please read our General Privacy Policy located on the website above located on the website above.