[Fredslist] Fwd: bio

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:03:32 EDT 2022

Gotham's ENCORES next meeting!

Dear Gothamites,

We are happy to announce that we will "Spotlight"Gotham's Marc Halpert at
our March 28 meeting.
Our meeting agenda will include a follow up on mentoring and volunteering
(after our 2/28 spotlight), spring in NYC, and summer travel plans,

And, for our main course, Marc will open our eyes to the underappreciated
and unkown value of Linked In for Baby Boomers!

Marc W. Halpert is a self-described “multi-preneur.” In 2010 he started his
third concurrent company, *connect2collaborate. *

As a personal LinkedIn coach, he advises and mentors professionals in all
walks of life to renovate their LinkedIn personal and company profiles.
Marc is also recognized as a high-energy speaker at conferences and as an
instructor to sales/marketing, HR/training departments at large and small
professional service firms and a strategic marketing consultant for using
LinkedIn in new ways.

He has written 2 books:

*LinkedIn Marketing Strategies for Law and Professional Practices* in
second edition, published by The American Bar Association, and

*You, Us, Them: LinkedIn Marketing Concepts for Nonprofit Professionals Who
Really Want to Make a Difference,* the only book on the market aimed at the
non-profit/NGO/association/membership organization industries.

Marc is a frequent podcast guest, author of articles, and blogs every
business day with a *LinkedIn Nugget*
<https://connect2collaborate.wordpress.com/todays-linkedin-nugget/>.

We welcome all Gothamites and their guests, but we are limiting to 25 on
the zoom meeting.

Come see what Encores has to offer.  We are focused on building
perspectives, knowledge, and relationships for those looking forward to a
life beyond work focus.

Email me for a link.

Best,

Odey Raviv