[Fredslist] Ride the circuit with Bandit and Construction (virtual meeting Wed 3/16 12:30-2:00)

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Tue Mar 15 11:55:57 EDT 2022

Please join Bandit and the Construction Groups tomorrow Wed March 16 from
12:30-2:00 for a joint meeting of the two groups.

If you need the Zoom meeting information, please email me at
brett at deutschphoto.com <mailto:brett at deutschphoto.com> .

And we're also happy to hosts guests who you think could benefit from
networking with either Bandit or Construction.  BYO Lunch (and BYOB too if
you desire, no one knows what's in your coffee mug when you're on Zoom).

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer
Tel 212.810.2148
 <https://www.deutschphoto.com/> www.deutschphoto.com