[Fredslist] Gotham Queens meeting this Thursday the 17th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Mon Mar 14 15:35:52 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Gotham,

The Luck of the Irish is upon us this Third Thursday of the Month and that can only mean Gotham Queens is having their monthly breakfast meeting via Zoom. Please let me know if you would like to attend and I will send you the link.

We are a Non-Compete group, this means you must check in with myself or Fred Morante to ensure there are no conflicts.

We will meet at 8:00 AM this Thursday the 17th. We do like to get started on time to ensure we have enough time to meet everyone's schedule needs. If you plan to come, be sure to let me know.

Let's get our Green Out and search for that pot of Gold this Thursday. Queens is sure to provide plenty of riches by attending. Why not bring a guest while you are at it. We enjoy Fresh Fish in our Gotham Ocean of Networking.

See you on the 17th,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive