[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Westchester for "The State of the Real Estate Market in Westchester (and Beyond)" -- March 16th at 8am

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Mar 9 11:11:42 EST 2022

Ride the virtual circuit to Westchester next Wednesday for our March
meeting.  Suzanne Lagle of Houlihan Lawrence
(https://suzannelagle.houlihanlawrence.com/agents_offices/) will lead our
discussion, along with Deep Singh of Deep Contracting
(https://www.deepcontracting.com/), Peter Costakos of Cross County Mortgage
(https://crosscountrymortgage.com/Carbon-Team-Purchase/Peter-Costakos/), and
Bob Sommerfield, Esq., the dean of the Westchester real estate bar (as well
as the Temporary Assistant Social Chairman of the Westchester Group).

We are a noncompete group, so please email GC Ray Walcott to reserve your
spot and get the Zoom link.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor