[Fredslist] Bookkeeper needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Mar 9 09:22:00 EST 2022

Hi All,
I think it is time I parted from my bookkeeper.
While she is terrific, I am not a fan of the company she works for at all.
I have "suffered" for years because my bookkeeper is great but I think it
is time for a change.
Ideally I would like an individual- not part of a company. I am a
relationship person and  prefer to deal directly with "the person in
charge."
Please let me know who you recommend and I will reach out to see if they
are the right fit.

Thank you!

*Jayne Latz*
*Click here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrkPh68paBY> to speak with
confidence! *

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*