[Fredslist] The Andy Warhol Diaries coming to Netflix next Wednesday 3/9 Produced by my Sister Stacey Reiss tune in and Enjoy! IMDB and website below

Robert C. Intelisano robcintel at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 08:47:12 EST 2022

Good Morning Gotham Tribe,
Those who have Netflix, I'm excited to announce that my "Emmy-Winning" sister (in-law has been dropped)Stacey Reiss' latest production "The Andy Warhol Diaries" debuts on Netflix this Wednesday 3/9!
Learn about this icon and enjoy!  See below for more info on Stacey Reiss Productions.  She cut her teeth producing theNBC Stone Phillips show!See her IMDB and website links below and enjoy!
RobertPs My brother Ross Intelisano is a former Gotham member
https://www.staceyreiss.com/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2398958/

Robert C. Intelisano, The Insurance Doctor111-14 76th Ave., Suite 207Forest Hills, N.Y. 11375  917-359-3985www.InsuranceDoctor.us