[Fredslist] Registration ends 12 Noon on Wednesday for Gotham 25 year celebration

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Mar 7 09:04:52 EST 2022

Celebrate 25 YEARS OF GOTHAM

Yes.Gotham is 25 years old and has exceeded all of our expectation We have
succeeded in so many ways, impacted so many people, created so many great
relationships, and generated so much business for our Gotham friends.

It has gone beyond our greatest dreams.and the best is yet to come!

Join us on __ZOOM_March 10 at 5:30PM___ for a celebration of our 25th year
as we raise our glasses in a toast and continue our journey together,
helping one another and the communities we serve.  We invite all Gotham
members and their guests.

Zoom Link will be sent on Wednesday March 9,

Register at  http://evite.me/X9NTknEs2B