[Fredslist] Meet A Member Event ~ March 14th from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Mon Mar 7 08:00:00 EST 2022

Please join us on *March 14th from 12 pm – 1 pm* for our first virtual
“Meet A Member” event of 2022.  At this event, we will host a series of
15-minute virtual one-to-one meetings so that you can meet someone new
while exploring synergies.

Here’s how it works:

   - Please RSVP by sending an email to memberservices at gothamnetworking.com *no
   later than 3/10*
   - I will arrange random connections, and everyone will have 15 minutes
   to connect.
   - You will have the opportunity to have as many as four “one-to-ones”
   with four different members.
   - This event is open to members only. [Of course, if you know someone
   who might benefit from our brand of networking, *please invite them to
   the next Bring a Guest event on April 7th.]*

We are looking forward to seeing you on 3/14 – and please don’t forget to
RSVP ASAP!

*Best Regards,*
Ray Walcott
*Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking*
*[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171*
*718-354-7585*

*E-Fax: 888-722-8185*