[Fredslist] Keeping our "house" in order ...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:01:23 EST 2022

Why ride the circuit to the joint meeting of Gotham Green® Group and the NY Health and Longevity Group? Aside from the really cool people who will be there, the two groups really hit home!

If we don’t take care of our body, where on earth will we live? And if we don’t take care of the earth, where in the universe will we live?

Yes, those were rhetorical questions!

What’s new in the area of health and sustainability?

Come and visit the joint meeting of Gotham Green® Group and the Health and NY Longevity Group on March 23rd at 12:30pm and find out.

RSVP to me, Corey Bearak Bearak at me.com <mailto:Bearak at me.com>  Kelly Wells kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com <mailto:kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com> or Ben Geizhals bgeizhals at moritthock.com <mailto:bgeizhals at moritthock.com>  to get the link.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!
     P.S. There is a simple and convenient way to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …