[Fredslist] Help for my son Jeffrey Connors looking to rent, ideally Brooklyn

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Mar 4 16:45:59 EST 2022

Hello Gotham members: My son Jeffrey Connors is looking for a new apartment ideally in Brooklyn. Preferred locations are Bushwick, Bed Sty. and Williamsburg but he is flexible provided not far from public transit. Jeff will consider other locations not in Brooklyn; he works mostly nights in Soho & Brooklyn as a musician and sound engineer. Jeffrey will share rental with someone, or rent on his own if possible, but he knows that's tough; his budget is max $1500 a month. Please email any leads directly to Jeffrey, or call his cell 917.599.7304; please do not CC or call me. Thank you for your help; enjoy the weekend-Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>