[Fredslist] "Holy winning raffle tickets, Batman!"

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:06:45 EST 2022

I won big! Yep, at the golf outing last summer there were all kinds of prizes including the much touted "impossible to get table at Rao’s." I did not win that … truth be told, I was not disappointed.

MY PRIZE WAS THE BEST EVER!

I won a drink with Norman Spizz at the Friars’ Club and I have been waiting to claim my prize. Finally last night I DID! Being with Norman, one of my favorite humans, at my favorite NYC iconic places is a WINNING COMBINATION.

Norman is gracious, smart, talented, funny (it’s not only about the jokes) and a real treasure. Whether he’s sharing stories about music, movies, books, people, or any manner of Jewish food, I am enthralled. Norman is the consummate entertainer.

The thing is that in Gotham, just when you think it’s all good, it gets BETTER! Not long after Norman and I settled in at the bar, in came the incomparable Raj Goel - a funny, smart, mischievous and often somewhat obstreperous favorite of mine.

There I was with TWO FRIARS - Raj and Norman. And of course they didn’t let me leave without dinner to go along with my drinks.

WHAT A NIGHT - special in so many ways. Sure they picked up the tab which was lovely, the food was amazing! But the real value was the time well spent with two guys who made me feel like I hit the JACKPOT!

Thank you Norman and Raj.

shelleygram™️

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!