[Fredslist] Virtual x Young Pros - Join us on 3/7 at Noon!

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:38:13 EST 2022

I will be there for sure! And hope you will join us!

Monday March 7th at Noon on Zoom is the place to be for Gotham members and our guests. Both of these groups - Gotham Virtual and Gotham Young Pros - came into being during the pandemic and have enjoyed dynamic and productive meetings.

Come and be part of the conversation and meet our newest group of Young Professionals.

RSVP to me, Brad Scherer (brad at klerer.com <mailto:brad at klerer.com>)Ray Walcott (rayon.walcott at capitalone.com <mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>) (or cryan at moritthock.com <mailto:cryan at moritthock.com>) and we will send the link.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!