[Fredslist] Your ultimate meeting experience BAG

cdf cdfarra.com cdf at cdfarra.com
Wed Jun 29 12:22:42 EDT 2022

Greetings and a great Gotham day to all!

Please join us at an amazing, larger than life, Zoom meeting sponsored by your Gotham Membership Committee.  This Bring A Guest (BAG) event is scheduled for July 14th at 8:00 am.

Fees are waived as are the conflict checks, but you MUST bring a quest (hence BAG name)!  The point is to give as many people as possible the opportunity to learn about our great group(s).

To obtain the meeting invite and code, please RSVP to this email or to one of your membership committee members:
Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>
Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com<mailto:NSchess at kleinzelman.com>
Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com<mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com>
Shawn Bernabeu Shawn.Bernabeu at insperity.com<mailto:Shawn.Bernabeu at insperity.com>
SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com<mailto:DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com>
Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com<mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>

Looking forward to "seeing" you all there!

Best,

Crysti D. Farra, Esq.
Law Office of Crysti D. Farra
250 Lido Blvd.
Lido Beach, NY 11561
(516) 232-5849
(516) 442-2725 fax
Website:  www.cdfarra.com<http://www.cdfarra.com/>

Your referral of a friend, family member or acquaintance is your vote of confidence in me and my law practice.

This transmittal and/or attachment may be confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; and review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmittal in/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply or by telephone at 516-232-5849 and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Thank you.