[Fredslist] Employee Retention Credit Scam?

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Jun 24 13:21:50 EDT 2022

Tribe,
Are any of you receiving these voicemails? Are they Legit or Scam? The below came today. I have received several. Beware of releasing your ssn or any personal info (PPI) to those claiming to represent the IRS or any other branch of government or delegated agency or representative.

TRANSCRIPTION“Yes this is Mary Stevens today is Friday the 24th and I'm not sure if you spoke into an assigned agent yet regarding your available employee retention credit center of the care Zack um but I do see your prequalification is up to $26,000 per employee with no repayment necessary due to the pandemic so I'm just going to go ahead and keep this in pending status for you if you have about five minutes for me today give me a call back and I can go over the details with you as well as the benefits I can be reached at 855-xxx-xxx again that's 855-xxx-xxx so I do hope to hear from you soon and have a great day…”

Kelly WellesServing Asset Protection & Longevity Planning for 25 Years
Co-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year
Board of Advisers, Accountants Club of America

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies