[Fredslist] Renato for Personal LIability Lawyer referrals

Susan Zinder sz at susanzinder.com
Thu Jun 23 10:27:52 EDT 2022

Hey all – many thanks for all the referrals that you sent!  I will forward them all to my brother for him to figure it out.

I don’t really need any more.

Once again – Gotham is Great

MANY THANKS!

Susan

Susan Zinder

(c) 917-370-3369
sz at susanzinder.com<mailto:sz at susanzinder.com>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at sz at susanzinder.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.