[Fredslist] I need a computer know it all-or just enough for me

RitaSue Siegel RitaSue at ritasue.com
Wed Jun 22 16:59:33 EDT 2022

I used to have a service called Assure with Microsoft.  For something like $145 per year, I could call them and get a person to help me on the phone with any software-related problem.  It was excellent and of course they cancelled it. Since then I have been in limbo. I am reaching out to get a recommendation for a service-- Geek Squad? or individual, to be a support  person for the once or twice a month I get stuck on some simple thing.  Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

RitaSue Siegel, FIDSA | DMI

17 West 54 Street |10019 | mobile 917 806 3947
WhatsApp | ritasue at ritasue.com