[Fredslist] What he said ...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:12:05 EDT 2022

If there was anything I learned along my health journey, it is that a healthy lifestyle is not about restrictive diets or extreme exercise regimens, it is about doing the right things long enough and avoiding the wrong things long enough.

Eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables over the long haul is what works, and we also know that it is getting more challenging to get enough of them. We need something to fill in the gaps between what we eat and what we should be eating - something simple and convenient.

For those of us who want to die young at the oldest age possible, “there is nothing else available any place in  the world - with or without a prescription - that has been clinically proven to do what Juice Plus+ does." Dr. Richard Dubois. That’s what he said!

Dr. Dubois was both a friend and colleague who knew the power of good nutrition. Go ahead and give him a google. Or watch this video that he left as part of his legacy. https://vimeo.com/showcase/5548243/video/278951945 <https://vimeo.com/showcase/5548243/video/278951945>

And then reach out and let’s talk.

Onward!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Franchise Development
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!

      P.S. Thanks for reading to the end and now tell me how I can help you achieve your health and financial goals.