[Fredslist] HUD/NYCHA Mess

Susan Zinder sz at susanzinder.com
Wed Jun 15 14:48:50 EDT 2022

Gotham – I have a friend and client of mine who needs the help of a real estate attorney with experience dealing with HUD and NYCHA housing.

This is not a big money thing.  The client is a rabbi for a congregation that does not have enough money to pay his salary.  In 2014 NYCHA was supposed to transfer title to the house he and his family have lived in since 1980.  As part of that they were also supposed to do multiple repairs to the house. They never properly did the repairs to the house.  In the meantime, his father and mother passed away.

I’m not a real estate attorney – I need help here.

Susan

Susan Zinder

(h) 212-873-6503
(c) 917-370-3369
sz at susanzinder.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.susanzinder.com<http://www.susanzinder.com>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at sz at susanzinder.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.