[Fredslist] Yankees Cubs

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 10:48:20 EDT 2022

Gothamites- I had something come up for tomorrow night (Andy Pettitte bobblehead night) and cannot use my Yankees tickets. Two historic franchises are battling in The Bronx, Yankees vs Cubs.  Since my last email, almost 2 months to the day, the Yankees have doubled their wins to 40 and are the best team in baseball. I’m selling my tickets at face value, $64 p/ticket ($128), Section 229, Row 11, Seats 19 & 20(aisle seat). You have Audi Club access, reservations required if you want to have Dinner there. Also access to the Pepsi Lounge where reservations are not required. Call me at 646-425-3711. First come first served!

Gothamly,

Jason Greenberg
Phoenix Public Adjusters
646-425-3711